Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, January 30, 2006

Oxnard



Oxnard, this is a place Eumir and I love to go to, to eat SPIDER CRABS! When I was pregnant with Eulla, we would always go here. Even when I was already due, yup, DUE! I think I was 3 days overdue and we still went here to eat and walk around so that somehow, I might feel some contractions but I still ended up being induced! I was almost 2 weeks overdue!

So as soon as we were able to come back for some SPIDER CRABS, we did! Eulla was about 9 weeks old. It was a nice day to stroll around after eating. Perfect weather!

This place is called Fisherman's Wharf at Channel Island, Oxnard. Its about 5-10 minutes drive from Camarillo Outlet. So you know what takes place before going here HAHAHA.
posted by Eubelle at 10:59 AM

1 Comments:

mmmm...that looks good. Ü

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home