Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Better Day

Today is Eulla's 2nd day on the bottle. So far, its going well. Last night was kind of difficult. I guess its because she can still remember feeding from me. She didn't sleep like the usual. But after drinking her milk at 4am, 4:30am she finally slept till 8:30am. The best part of it is that she didn't cry for milk till 10am after her bath. I think she's getting used to it. Another good part of it is that she finally learned how to suck on the pacifier. This will help me extend the hours before she feeds again. Hopefully Eulla's doctor won't tell me to lessen Eulla's feedings to 3-4hours AGAIN hehehe (she told me that on her 2nd month & 3rd month check up). This time on Eulla's 4th month check up, I will be proud that we finally did it!
posted by Eubelle at 3:53 PM

1 Comments:

you're sooo lucky. so it took you 2 or 3 days to get her weaned?

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home