Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, February 24, 2006

Busy

It has been a busy week for me. I didn't know that washing and sterilizing Eulla's bottles can be so tiring! Everyday...wash and sterilize hay....

Anyways, this week I have attempted multi-tasking. I am back to reviewing my Autocad because Eumir and I are going to take on a new adventure...a new business. It's about time for me to try and go back to work. But...this is better...working at HOME! So, I have to try and fit in working on the computer while Eulla is sleeping or watching TV or her DVD's. Eumir will be accepting designing and making plans for hydraulics and hydrology from another company. There's so much offer that we couldn't resist accepting! And while he is at work, I will try and help him with his extra work. I hope this WORKS OUT!!! I still want to have time to play with Eulla.
posted by Eubelle at 2:18 PM

1 Comments:

good luck! Ü at least you'll be earning extra income. wish i could work too.

hehehe. that's another reason why i'm too lazy to try to wean. i went through that for 2 1/2 months when maddie was drinking breastmilk from the bottle. Ü i hated washing the bottles.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home