Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A change

"This is how I suck my thumb to take a nap."


Today, I decided to change the blog's theme. Something went wrong with the old one. I needed help from a friend of mine and it all worked out...I like this one better (Thanks Charmaine!). Just need to fix the font of the lilypie ticker.

Lately, Eulla had been cooing a lot. I enjoy talking to her. She responds to the stuff I ask her and try to teach her. She has also been trying to hold her rattle but she has no control over it yet so sometimes she ends up hitting her face but she still enjoys hearing the sound. Bernard even enjoyed giving her the rattle because she would be able to grab it from his hands. She is also growing so fast. The outfit she is wearing is for a yr old baby from GAP.

Take a look at those CHEEKS!
I took a lot of pictures of Eulla yesterday. I dressed her in layers and even put her Winnie the poo hat given by my tita Helen. She looked so cute!
posted by Eubelle at 9:29 AM

4 Comments:

you're welcome! Ü

maddie sucks her thumb too sometimes. Ü don't they look so cute when they do?

eulla's getting big sooo fast. 1 year old clothes already?!?! Ü bet she only gets to wear things once or twice before she outgrows it, huh? Ü

how do you like the weather? Ü that's how it is ALL the time here.

8:12 PM  

You are so right...she outgrows them so fast. She's getting really heavy too! My back is hurting a lot lately but I still love carrying her.

The weather is back to normal here today. It will be in the 70's. I got sick of the cold weather way back when I was in high school. It would snow at Palmdale from time to time. I'm so glad that we live in the valley now :)

Hope the weather there today is nice as well.

8:23 AM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:23 AM  

She has grown so big. Time passes by so quickly when you watch your baby grow.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home