Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, February 13, 2006

I'm so proud of my baby Eulla

Eulla is finally used to the bottle. Weaned! That sounded like an easy transition but it took a lot of crying and heartaches. It hurts to see your baby cry so hard when you know that what she needs is within your reach. But, we did it! Now my only problem is being engorge but hopefully it'll be ok soon. Take a look at my chubby girl sleeping. Isn't she adorable! Hey, what else would a proud Mom or Dad would say =)
posted by Eubelle at 5:02 PM

2 Comments:

eulla was weaned in 3 days?!?!?! that was fast! maybe i should start weaning too...hmmm... i just want to wean her to a bottle. i really want to give her breastmilk til 6 months. or more if i can. i'll just pump it and give it to her in a bottle like i did before. i'll try to start tomorrow. Ü

8:12 PM  

I still give Eulla breastmilk from time to time. My plan was for her to have breastmilk till 6 months but she was having too much trouble with stuff I ate. Even when I ate adobo! Plus you know how a lot of filipino food consist of garlic. She would get a lot of gas. So I had no choice.

Good luck with weaning Maddie. Remember, BE STRONG! =)

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home