Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, February 18, 2006

My Earrings

It's the 4th week that Eulla has had her ear pierced. I was looking through my jewelry and I found my earrings when I was 10 years old. I asked mom to help me change Eulla's earring to the gold hoop earrings. It's not the 6th week yet but I made sure that its already okay. The earrings from claire's has a really pointy end and it always scratches me when I carry her. So, I really cant wait till the 6th week.

She cried a little when we took off the other earrings but she looks so cute with the hoop earrings. I'm so excited to have her try my other earrings.

Here's a new family picture of us

posted by Eubelle at 7:04 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home