Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, February 17, 2006

On her tummy

Today, Eulla and I are home alone. It's been awhile since its just me and Eulla. Someone is always home with us but for some reason everyone is busy today including Dad (Grandpa).

I put Eulla on her tummy longer than usual today. She hates being on her tummy. I guess its cause her tummy is big hahaha! But today, she kind of enjoyed it. She stayed on her tummy for at least 10 minutes. I'm trying to see how long she can hold her head up. I also wanted her to exercise her arms and neck. Between 5-10 minutes, she started crying but she can definitely can hold her head up for a minute.

posted by Eubelle at 4:16 PM

1 Comments:

maddie's the opposite. she loves it on her tummy! Ü she hates it on her back. she'd rather be on her tummy, standing or sitting down. Ü

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home