Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Bloomingdales

Today was the last day for the "private sale" at Bloomingdales. $25 off every $100 you spend plus you get a $15 gift card per $100. How can you miss out on such a GREAT SALE!!! And for $100 spent on Channel, you get their umbrella but there are no discounts on channels. I wanted to get the umbrella so bad. I thought that I was not going to get it but Eumir came home early today just to bring me and Eulla to Bloomingdales. He is such at spoiler!


Her are my pre-birthday present from him. Love you LOVE!
posted by Eubelle at 10:07 PM

2 Comments:

advanced happy birthday!!! Ü when exactly is your bday? hehehe.

4:43 PM  

its on friday (april 7) turning 30!!! whew, getting old.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home