Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, March 02, 2006

First time!

Today, Eulla, Florizel and I decided to go out to look for bouncers/walkers at Babies r Us. This was the first time that I brought Eulla to go shopping without Eumir. We've never gone out without Eumir before. This was the first time that I had to carry her carseat to put on the stroller. I have to admit, I was scared! Eulla is very heavy and I had to bring her down from an SUV. I struggled going down and maked sure that I don't drop the carseat with Eulla on it and that goes for bringing her back in the car as well. WHEW, what an exercise. She is one heavy little girl...it was a total workout for me.

Here are the bouncer and walker that I liked. I don't know which one to get yet. I like the Jeep one but it moves around--need lots of space if we're not outside. The baby Einstein is also nice--it rotates for her to be able to play. Which one should I get?


posted by Eubelle at 8:41 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home