Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, March 03, 2006

Friday Rain

Thank GOD its Friday. Eumir will be here with us on Saturday and Sunday!! Most of the time, Eulla and I are just here at home on weekdays because Eumir has to work but during the weekend, he either takes us to places, eat out or go shopping. I always long for the weekends!
It has been raining all day. It always seemes gloomy and boring when its raining. It is also 52 degrees outside so I blasted the heater to 72 degrees hehehe. Eulla just took her nap and I need to finish up the laundry so that our weekend will be free of house work. Nothing much happened today. Hopefully our weekend will be full of gallivanting :)
posted by Eubelle at 9:09 AM

2 Comments:

wish santi was here already. *sigh* hopefully by summer he is.

i thought the rain was nice on monday cause it was warm despite the rain. but now, it's cold again...AND it's raining. it even hailed for a couple minutes this afternoon.

thanks for reminding me to do the laundry. hahahaha. i have to do mine, mick's and maddie's. i usually wash mine and mick's together anyways. maddie has to use dreft for her clothes. i tried using the tide he that has no fragrance and stuff, but she broke out in a rash. *sigh* gotta do the laundry now...hope it stops raining on the weekend.

4:53 PM  

I use the same laundry soap but after a year, I will switch to All clear for kids. Dreft is expensive!
Hopefully by then, her skin is not so sensitive.

Cant believed it hailed there. I have not experienced that since I was in Palmdale. Well, lets just wait for the weekend...they said it will be nice.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home