Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A good night sleep

Thank you Tita Amelia for the GAP shirts & miniskirt!
What a night!!! Yesterday, Florizel and I played with Eulla most of the afternoon. After that, she was so tired that she fell asleep for 2 1/2 hours (her afternoon nap). Then her Dada came home from work and played with her for about 30 minutes. I guess she was so tired from showing off to her Dada that she fell asleep in my arms while we were watching Mano Po 4 downstairs. After the movie, I put her down on her bouncer so Eumir and I can eat dinner and would you believe that she still fell asleep! Thinking that she had gone to sleep so much, I figured we'd be awake early in the morning the following day so I asked Eumir if we can go to sleep early in the evening...around 10ish. We try to schedule everything so that we can still have some quality time to chit-chat about our plans...
I fed Eulla her formula around 8:30pm. She finished about 5oz of her milk. Eumir and I kept switching to put Eulla to sleep around 9pm and finally after Eulla sucked and sucked on her pacifier, she let go around 9:10pm. I knew she was asleep. So, it was time for me to wash all her bottles. While I did this, Eumir turned on the IPOD and put on Eulla's sleeping songs.
Well, to get to the topic of a good night sleep. Would you believe that Eulla slept for 4 hours straight then cried a little and made sure I knew she was hungry and wet. After changing her and feeding her another 5oz of milk, she went right back to sleep and slept for another 6 hours! Whew, what a good night sleep! I haven't had this kind of sleep in MONTHS!!!! I hope this last!
posted by Eubelle at 8:24 AM

3 Comments:

lucky! =0) maddie slept all night...ONCE...then that was it. she usually slept 3-4 hours at a time at night when she was 3-4 months. but now, she wakes up a lot! she'll wake up almost every 1½-2 hours from 10 til 3am. after 3am, she'll sleep 3-4 hours. grrr...it's like she was a month old again.

4:48 PM  

oh...forgot to ask...how's she sleeping now? still the same? 6 hours straight?

4:49 PM  

Still the same... 6 hours stright. I love it but Dad said it can still change so I'm hoping for the BEST!

By the way, before she sleeps 6 hrs stright...she drinks 5oz of her formula. Why dont you try giving her more than usuall.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home