Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Max chicken and Ice cream

We went to Glendale mid morning to drop off mom's kompressor at the Benz service center because the recalled the airbags on all 2005-2006 kompressor. They changed it but it took at least 2 hours so we decided to eat lunch at Max since it was near by. We each had their fiesta chicken and some pacbit (don't know how to spell that). After that, we had some vanilla ice cream. When I would put the spoon close to my mouth, I saw Eulla sticking her tongue out so I figured I'll give her a tini-tiny ice cream. Well...She LOVED it! So I gave her a little bit more then I said that was it. BUT...When Mom saw that Eulla loved it so much even if I said that was it...Mom still gave her some more. Hmmmmm LOLA's!!!! I wasn't able to catch her smiley face trying ice cream but here she enjoying her first taste of vanilla ice cream.

Yum...yum

posted by Eubelle at 9:03 PM

1 Comments:

grandparents! Ü they're really like that. my dad gave maddie ice-cream a long, long time ago. hahaha. think she was 3 months or something? i also told him to stop, but he didn't listen. Ü

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home