Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, March 31, 2006

My poor baby

Eulla is going through her constipation again. She didn't sleep much last night after her 3 nights of sleeping 12 hours straight. It was great while it lasted. We both had plenty of rest but starting last night after bloomingdales, she started being fussy, so I knew, she's having problems with her bowel movement again. She still went daily but I guess she's not letting it all out. My poor baby.
I called her pediatrician this morning (9am). She gave me enfamil soy milk to give to her. We have to give her this formula till her irregularities goes away. I feel so helpless when she is crying so hard. This morning, I had to help her go. She was crying so hard. Now, she is sleeping. She probably got tired after all the work she did :(
(her doctor and my mom said it's just normal for babies to be this way but i wish she didn't have to go through this.)
posted by Eubelle at 10:22 AM

2 Comments:

awww...hope she feels better soon! maddie's poop schedule changed too. she goes every other day it seems. the first time she didn't poop the whole day, i got scared and thought she was constipated too. so i didn't feed her the next day...i only nursed her. Ü oh well...less diapers to change. Ü

4:40 PM  

you know if only i was still breastfeeding, she probably wont be so constipated :( too bad i had problems with breastfeeding.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home