Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Sleep deprived again

2 days after Eulla's immunization, her sleeping pattern changed. She would wake up every 2 - 3 hours. Hay...back to being sleep deprived! I wonder why!?! She would cry so loud in the middle of the night and she would only drink 2-3oz of her formula. Before her shots, she would sleep for 6-7 hours then just cry a little just to let me know she wants her formula then sleep right back after finishing 6oz of her formula. A friend of mine said that she might be going through a growth spurt. I hope it'll only last a few days.

Here is Eulla. When she is sleepy, she squeezes her head between my armpit. I want to be able to show and tell her when she grows up that it was hard putting her to sleep. It's hard to explain how but here's a sample of it.

Peek a boo, I see you!

posted by Eubelle at 4:21 PM

2 Comments:

on tuesday, when i talked to this lady about breastfeeding, she mentioned that babies go through growth spurts every 6 weeks. maddie would drink every 1-2 hours when she goes through spurts.

how does eulla fall asleep in your arms? faced down?

10:17 PM  

Yup, she would fall asleep faced down between my armpit :) It such at tough hold that it totally worked out my arms.

Hmm, every 6 weeks you say, that's about the same time Eulla went through her hunger strike (remember? i had to call her pedia). That was 6-7 weeks ago. Well, next time I hope she doesnt cry so much at night. She did a few days ago. She would cry every hour!

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home