Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Cold and cough

My poor baby caught a cold and has a cough. Yesterday at Santa Clarita was kind of breezy. She had a bit of an accident during Bernard's taekwondo class and I had to clean her up outside, in the car (Too much information if I let you know what kind of an accident, but it was messy hehehe). I had to wipe her down with wipes and she was naked for at least 3 minutes. I guess it was enough to catch a cold. I feel so bad. Hope it doesn't last long. She's a bit needy. In fact, she sitting on my lap as I am typing. She doesn't want to be left in her bouncer, swing or her bed.
Right now, all I can do is sit infront of a humidifier with her and put babyrub on her chest, neck and back or give her a nose spray. It's called for little tiny nose :)
posted by Eubelle at 2:02 PM

2 Comments:

hope she gets better soon! it was very windy, but hot, when maddie went swimming. i'm glad she didn't get sick too.

9:28 PM  

thanks! keep her safe...lots of virus traveling around. i feel so bad for eulla. i feel like its my fault.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home