Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Eulla's new friends

All Eulla has been doing are sleeping and eating. She played a little on her bouncer, ate pear for lunch and drank her formula. She's still stuffed up but her little remedies are working well for her.
I got a pedicure at my favorite nail salon with mom. I asked dad if he can watch Eulla for an hour. I just got back with mom and she is asleep again. Didn't get to take a picture of her but I will try tonight.

Eulla's new friends

posted by Eubelle at 3:52 PM

2 Comments:

awww...glad she's getting better. maddie hates the blue suction thingy. Ü

5:31 PM  

yah, so does eulla. she's still stuffed up.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home