Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Shopping and eating, this is the life

Eulla woke up the same time she usually wakes up, between 7:30am-8am. For some reason, I'm still lacking sleep that I woke up with a headache.

Last night was a blast. We ate at CPK and then went shopping. I ended up getting another shoes. I know, what can I say, I'm a sucker for shoes! A day before that, I've already gone shopping for Eulla's clothes. Gap had a nice deal and I decided to take the bait. Spend $75 or more, you get $15 off. I needed to get her more tops anyways so...I did. As usual, Eumir just smiled. That's what he gets for suggesting to go the mall after eating hehehe.


This afternoon for lunch, I decided to give Eulla cerelac once again. After the first batch that I made she was still mumbling words so Dada made more. It was so good that she just kept eating and eating. After a week of constipation, she's finally better. She's now teething and since she's been exploring new food, thanks to mom. She loves eating solids. Mom made her try orange today and she just kept sticking out her tongue to lick it. (I hope she doesn't get a tummy ache)

Bernard came to visit Eulla today after his karate. Took some pictures of them.

posted by Eubelle at 3:16 PM

2 Comments:

hmmm...maybe i should check out gap here too?!?! maddie needs more clothes. Ü

i LOVE cpk! the first time i tried that i was with my mom and santi. we had dinner at the very first cpk that opened in the philippines...the one at glorietta. Ü we each tried a different pizza...but the one i order every time we go is the pecking duck one. Ü mmmmm....good! we always order that and the chicken bbq salad. Ü

10:27 PM  

that's what we ordered hehehe plus my other favorite...kungpao spaghetti...u are so right mmmmmm...good!

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home