Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Birthday Boy

Today is Eumir's birthday. He doesn't want me to tell anyone his real age. Right now he is telling everyone he is 28...hihihi.
What a day! We ended up splurging. Since it was Eumir's birthday, we went to Camarillo outlet. Everything I asked him (if he likes it on me), he got for me! I felt like it was my birthday. And the same goes for Eulla. I LOVE THIS DAY! Right now he is poofed-sleeping on the bed. I guess all that driving and walking made the birthday boy tired. After shopping for 3 hours nonstop, we ate at our favorite Japanese restaurant called E & E. Eumir can eat their curry everyday. That is how much he loves that particular food. I am stuffed!
Anyways, we also went to Babies R Us for Eulla's car seat. We got her the Britax Marathon. Here are some pictures of Eulla and Eumir. No pictures of me because...guess who was taking pictures!
Happy Birthday LOVE!!
posted by Eubelle at 8:29 PM

1 Comments:

belated happy birthday eumir! Ü

i'm the type who loves taking the pictures. when i'm in it, i end up erasing it cause i don't like the way i look. hehehe. Ü

guess you liked my suggestion. Ü how does eulla like the britax?

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home