Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Hawaiian Party

It's Tito Val's 55th birthday party! We had a blast. Eulla got to know new faces but ended up crying when she cant see the sight of me. What can I say, my baby LOVES me!
I think Eumir had too much to eat that when they asked him to sing, he did. Not only one song but two! Eulla and I were proud of DADA! We even took pictures!



(L) Eulla with Bernard (R) Eulla and Olivia

Eulla's new sandals w/ her pearl anklet

And for all of Eulla' s fan, here are the pictures you've been waiting for! (Tita Amelia, Rosalie, and everyone who requested it...thank you for viewing her blog on a daily basis)

My good girl

posted by Eubelle at 8:32 AM

2 Comments:

awww...how cute! Ü maddie has that same exact outfit!

9:31 PM  

i had to wait for her to fit into it. i was so excited that it's finally hot. the underwear is still a little big but it worked out for the party...didn't fall of =)

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home