Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Pictorial


Today is Eulla's pictorial. We will be using the pictures she will take at the studio for her "sign in" for her baptism. Eumir and I are still in the process of taking our seminar so we dont have an actual date yet (maybe July or early August). We are also waiting for Eumir's Uncle to get back from the Navy so that the whole family will be complete for Eulla's day (except for the family in the Philippines).
I would also like to thank the people who are offering to help me prepare for the baptism. Eumir and I know how much Eulla is LOVED! Thank you so much! So for the mean time, here's Eulla before her pictorial (hehehe). I didn't want to dress her up yet.
posted by Eubelle at 9:56 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home