Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Wedding anniversary gift!

OH MY GOSH!!!! This is the best ever! I am so excited to let you guys know that I got the best present from my husband for our 3rd wedding anniversary. As you all know, Dad and Mom just got back from their tour at Europe. Guess what is in Italy that I've been dreaming of getting. Ready??? The best GUCCI BAG ever! It has all the authenticity papers and its own serial number. Yup, he got me a GUCCI bag. Its the GUCCI bag that I've only dreamt of getting but I got it. All I can say is OH MY GOSH! My LOVE is sooo wonderful. I really dont know what to say. If you guys only know, I am screaming of the top of my lungs. I would like to share with you...the best purse EVER! hehehe...how is he gonna top this one next year...
By the way, our anniverasary is on June 28.
posted by Eubelle at 1:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home