Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Eulla's new toy



I think Eulla is bored with her old toys or she's outgrown it. I decided not to wait for Eumir to assemble one of the toys that Eulla got for her baptism. We really didn't want to open it up all at once. That's another toy to take up the space in the house. Hay...so many toys and gadgets. As soon as she woke up from her morning nap, I had her try it out. She liked it but no as much till she finds out that she can walk with it. I put the brakes on when she was playing with it.

For lunch, Eulla had some fetuccini. I only had her eat the noodles and a little bit of the ham. As usual, she liked it. She ate most of what I put in her plate.
posted by Eubelle at 2:52 PM

2 Comments:

baby stuff are sooo cluttery. Ü i know how you feel. Ü

5:31 PM  

your back!!!

i dont know how i can organize all her toys. oh well...

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home