Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A cold, cough and fever :(

Eulla started crying at 12am Tuesday. Eumir and I was wondering why. We couldn't find anything wrong with her but right after her bath Tuesday morning, I saw that she had a cold. She was not even affected by it. She still played the whole day and ate really well. Unfortunately, around 5pm Tuesday, I felt her and she had a slight fever. We gave her tylenol and now, her fever ranges from 99 to 101 degrees. I am getting an appointment with her pedia to see what's wrong with Eulla. I'll update you all later. Gotta go!
posted by Eubelle at 9:08 AM

2 Comments:

get well soon eulla!

5:28 PM  

thanks!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home