Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, October 16, 2006

Cold Weather

Hayyyy, my baby is sick. She woke up early morning around 1:30am with a 100 degrees fever :( She doesn't have a cold nor a cough. She just got hot all of a sudden. It was cold when we went to the party and I am wondering if she got sick from it. Well, everyone is telling me that maybe its just a growth spurt. They said when a baby's birthday is approaching that's when it takes place. I hope its nothing serious. I talked to her pediatrician early morning and she said to give her 1.6 tylenol and to observe her then if I feel comfortable, I can bring her tomorrow to Northridge Hospital.
As for Eulla's upcoming birthday, I am already preparing for it. All the necessary reservations for the table and chairs, jumper and cotton candy had been made. The caterer is also all set, I spoke to the owner already. I am just waiting on a good picture of Eulla so I can put it on the invitations. I'll see you all soon on her birthday!
posted by Eubelle at 8:35 PM

3 Comments:

get well soon eulla! maddie got sick a week or something before her birthday. so may it is true? hmmmmm....

2:01 PM  

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

9:00 PM  

thanks. i hope its nothing serious.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home