Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, October 23, 2006

Invitation

This afternoon, I had help with Eulla's invitation. I was running out of time to even try it myself. Had to ask someone who knows more than me when it comes to editing. Thanks to Charmaine, the invitations are done! I will just get them printed at Costco and buy stickers for the envelopes at Sanrio.
As for Eulla, she was good last night. She only asked for her milk around 4am but after I gave her bottle, she didn't want to sleep in her own bed. So she ended up sleeping on our bed around 4:30am. From there, she slept till 8:45am. So far I've noticed that once she sleeps besides me and Eumir, she sleeps better it's just that she moves so much. Early morning Eulla would be taking up most of our bed. I asked Eumir if she can just sleep on our bed till her habit of asking for milk in the middle of the night is resolved, and he said yes, we'll try it tonight.
posted by Eubelle at 9:28 PM

2 Comments:

you're welcome! Ü

2:54 PM  

it came out nice! i'll be sending you one.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home