Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Little Touch Leapad


I opened another toy for Eulla. Since I needed to read more books to Eulla, I opened her leapfrog baby. It is the Little Touch Leapad. It was so hard to get it out the box. Baby proof and adult proof also! I usually ask Eumir to open it but this time, we cant wait for him to get home from work. I wanted to read a new book to her. Plus we didn't want to leave the house cause it's sooo cold outside. We needed another activity so Eulla wont get bored till she takes her 2nd nap.
Also, Eulla has been having LBM! It's her 4th time going (every two hours). I called her pediatrician and late afternoon she said to keep feeding her the whole milk two to three more days till she gets used to it but give her pedialite in between so she doesn't get dehydrated. I actually stopped giving her whole milk before talking to the doctor because i don't want her to feel sick and weak. I will start again tomorrow. I'm scared because it's so watery now (I know too much info) sorry. I also tried to give her more milk (formula) so she doesn't feel weak and lose weight but she doesn't want it. I guess she's used to drinking milk once or twice in the morning and once at night only. But I gave her more snacks and water. Hope she gets better soon.
posted by Eubelle at 3:24 PM

2 Comments:

hope she gets well soon.

9:13 PM  

she's getting better. thanks.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home