Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, December 18, 2006

Snack Shopping

Since Eulla had been easier to bring anywhere, I decided to buy a lot of pick up food for her so I can just give her some while we are in the car. I got so excited shopping for snacks that it took me a while picking which would be good for her. I got her lots of supply of her favorite banana strawberry snack since we are going to San Diego for the weekend. I totally recommend these snacks. Eulla LOVES them but when it comes to fruits, Eumir and I try to give her the real thing unless its hard to . Like when we are out on the road.
posted by Eubelle at 10:17 AM

2 Comments:

yum! Ü i get maddie the gerber crackers (veggie and seasoned) and i just bought her the sweet corn like yours, but she doesn't really like it. =P i've always wanted to get the cereal bars, but i thought it was too big for maddie. maybe we'll try that soon.

have fun in san diego!

6:12 PM  

thank you!
hmm, maybe the corn was not that good. i'll have eulla try it this weekend. Eulla didn't really like the cereal bars. she only finished half of it unlike the biter bisquit, she can finish the whole thing.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home