Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, December 21, 2006

So COLD!!!

I had so many things planned out for the day but I got so lazy because it is soooo COLD outside! It's hard to carry Eulla and her diaper bag then walk down to the garage. I decided to just wait for Eumir to get home from work. (Doesn't make any sense, I know, even colder. I just can't seems to leave the house without Eumir. I always think twice before going out when Eumir is at work.) Oh well, colder tonight but Eulla and I will have Dada around =)
posted by Eubelle at 4:33 PM

2 Comments:

i leave the diaper bag in the car. =P i have 3 bags but i usually use the diaper backpack that my sisters got me for mother's day. Ü

you're not the only one who's lazy this time of year. =P

10:55 PM  

i always have to have another bag for her milk, water and prune juice but i do have pampers, wipes and her security white lampin in the car.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home