Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Guitar Center

We started the day pretty late because I had to wake up a few times in the middle of the due to my allergies and medication and Eulla was congested. Eumir was the one taking care of Eulla while I wine and complain about the itch all over my body. Thank you love for taking care of us!

We went to the guitar center to finally buy the guitar Eumir wanted. This time, he finally made up his mind on which guitar to get. I saw that he was so happy that we finally bought it. He had a big grin on his face. His plan is to have Eulla and I sing along with him while he plays. We really want Eulla to enjoy music and if she gets lucky, she might inherit the voices of the Ruanto Family.

After the Guitar Shop, we went to look around for a new mattress. We wanted to get the Sealy Temperputic but we are still in the process of comparing but we definitly have our eye on a certain mattress. I'm so excited!
By the end of the day, we passed by my parents house. Since Mom and Dad are both home, we had Eulla see her grandparents and as usual, she was happy. Now, Eulla is fast asleep. She still has a cold but in the day time, she doesn't mind her cold at all. She's just clingy at night.

posted by Eubelle at 6:29 PM

2 Comments:

happy playing! wish i could play an instrument and sing. Ü

4:20 PM  

thanks! i wish i can SING!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home