Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Happy 1 year blogging!!!

I cannot believe that I have been blogging for a year already. Thanks to a friend of mine (Charmaine) for convincing me to start on this journal. I love it. It has been so addicting and I feel like it's a must and part of my daily activities. It got harder to blog at a point because Eulla is now walking, opening all the drawers and cabinets, going to the bathroom and trying to wash her hands somewhere (hehehe...she tried twice. once with me and once with eumir. now we keep the bathroom closed at all times), she climbs everything she can and puts things in her mouth to try and see what it tastes like. But, as she gets more and more active, i find ways to blog. Like what I say, it feels like its a must because I end up getting phone calls or IM messages to see how Eulla is doing. I'm so glad I started this because it's a good way to have relatives and friends from everywhere read and see how we are all doing. Thank you so much for reading and commenting on this blog.

Labels:

posted by Eubelle at 2:11 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home