Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, March 26, 2007

DMV at New Hall

I needed to renew my drivers license before my birthday so that it wont be hassle by April. There's too many things going on starting that month. I picked up Dad at Sylmar so he can come with me and Eulla. I needed someone to be with me while they check my eyesight and take a picture. I can't believe that it is now $27 to renew a license. It was only$20 four years ago. We went to the one at Newhall because there are less people. And I was right, it only took me 15 minutes to finish up. I just hope that my picture turned out fine because the lady at DMV just clicked the camera without a warning.

Labels:

posted by Eubelle at 9:12 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home