Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Early bird

I woke up so early today. For some reason I couldn't sleep. I was up by 4:40am. So instead of going back to sleep after giving Eulla 8oz of milk, I just used the computer and did some bills. By 9am, my two babies woke up (Eumir & Eulla). And by that time, I was feeling really sleepy. I took a nap while they had their breakfast. I woke up after an hour. We needed to pick up Eumir's car at Galaxy Auto because we had it tinted yesterday in preparation for the hot summer.



So late afternoon, we picked up the car and went to Lake Balboa Park. This park is one of the biggest park in the valley. I didn't expect it to be cold because for the past weeks, it's been in the high 80's. Eulla, Eumir and I were all wearing shorts. So after a few strolls in the park, we went home. Too bad it was cold because Eulla was just beginning to have fun exploring the grass, leaves on the ground, go on the big sand box and her favorite, seeing different birds fly over the lake. I couldn't take it anymore because I was still congested and pollens were flying in the air (bad allergies). So while I stay away from the pollens, I took several snap shots of Eulla and her Dada.

Labels:

posted by Eubelle at 8:01 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home