Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, March 16, 2007

Early birthday gift!

WoOohOoo!!! We finally got the navigator installed in the SUV. We ended up getting the Pioneer AVIC D3 which came out just a few weeks ago. This is Eumir's early birthday gift to me. Everytime Eulla and I leave the house to either visit family, go shopping, or just go out, I end up calling Eumir on his cell for either directions on how to get there, directions to get out of traffic or because I am lost. Now, I wont have to bother him at work just to find out which way to go. And since we got some extra stuff with the navigation like the IPOD video feature and the steering wheel interface, it will be fun and easy to change music/video with the turn wheel on the screen without having to grab the IPOD. Plus, there's a bonus for me, I can now find places like where the closes Jamba Juice, Starbucks or a grocery store is at with a simple touch of the screen. This is so cool. I am so hyped again. I know what your saying in your head LOVE..."my GOSH, kailan kaya titigil tong asawa ko!!!" or "when will she stop and breathe the fresh air and NOT go shopping."

Jun was with me the whole time we were shopping for the navigation and getting it installed. Jun helped me choose and get the accesorries for it. Kaya, what do you expect, magastos din tong kapatid ko. But thank you so much jun!!! I know I can always count on you!

Labels:

posted by Eubelle at 7:50 PM

3 Comments:

nice gift! camille needs something like that cause she's like you too. =P funny how you grew up here and lived here longer than eumir but you call him for directions. =P

11:37 PM  

eumir is like mapquest...most of the map is on his head.
tell camille to get it...it's so worth it.

2:29 PM  

eumir is like mapquest...most of the map is on his head.
tell camille to get it...it's so worth it.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home