Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, March 30, 2007

A new phone

Bwahahah! I cant believe it. Florizel (my younger sister) gave me a PDA phone for my birthday. It's an early birthday gift. She works with Cingular and so she gets good discounts on phones. Thanks Florizel!
I had to get the phone unlock since it's locked to Cingular and T-Mobile is my cellphone provider. It's what I've been trying to do since this morning. Good thing Charmaine is on line. I was able to get her help with the technical issues on the computer. Thank you so much Charmaine. Dad and I are now browsing through the PDA and it is awsome!!!
THANK YOU GUYS!!!

Labels:

posted by Eubelle at 8:24 AM

2 Comments:

from your multiply:

huh?!?! monday: er??? why? what happened? hope everything's ok.

you like to back date, huh? =P
backdate
to put a date earlier than the actual one on...

10:42 AM  

i'll chat about it with you as soon as i see you on line. yup, i back date most of the time :)

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home