Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, April 09, 2007

17 Months


Eulla is 17 months today. I have many things lined up for today. But first is first, I gotta drop her off at Sylmar so I can take Eumir to his doctor for his check up...
Before going to Dad's place, Eulla and I went to Mc Donalds for her favorite french fries and mc chicken sandwich. While I was driving in the freeway, Eulla was watching her Little Mermaid DVD while eating her fries. Once we got to Sylmar, she ran to Dad's room and I kissed her bye bye. She didn't even notice me leave because she was playing with Jun.


Eulla is such a character. She is definitely trying to talk. She loves to mumble stuff pretending to talk like us. She knows how to say words like, Dada, Ma, hello (hewow), two, bye baby and hi baby (which is the biggest event ever!), yehey, wow, oh, uh-oh, there but sounds like deh, and ummm. She loves to dance whenever she hears music. She now pretends whenever she's playing. She's very thoughtful and offers her food first before eating it (sometimes, she gives it to you when she's already put a little bit in her mouth hahaha!). She likes to walk in tippy-toes. Likes to try on my shoes. Whenever I buy her something new, she cant wait for me to try it on her and make me say WOW! She definitely enjoys the mall and likes to shop like me.

Labels:

posted by Eubelle at 8:25 AM

2 Comments:

Awww! What a sweetie! But uh-oh! Shopaholic in the making!!! I recognize that behavior! Wait until Eulla starts picking out her own clothes at 2 years old! My dad said I was exactly like that! Belle! I fear for your bank account! Hahaha!

7:05 AM  

her dad said the same thing hahaha! he said he can hear her saying..."can i go shopping with mom?"

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home