Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, April 06, 2007

Easter Bunny



When Eulla and I got to the mall to take a picture with the Easter bunny, she was asleep. Since she was asleep, I made my time useful by strolling around the mall. I bought a few things for my self (ehem) and more for Eulla. I got her a dress from Gymboree and some more tank tops at GAP. After an hour and a half of shopping, Eulla woke up. I gave her, her juice and some of her fish snacks and we both went in line for the pictures. Eulla was such a good girl taking the picture. She only looked at the bunny once and I went in front of her and she just waited for me to get her from the bunny. The first few people in front of us had no luck in having their kids picture taken. They all cried. I was so glad she only looked scared but she didn't cry. This was the first time we went to the mall all by ourselves. Dada aren't you proud of your girls?!?

Labels:

posted by Eubelle at 4:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home