Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13th

Oh, thank God it's Friday!!! I feel like I wasn't able to get much done for this week. I need to focus and make time for house work starting next week. I think I'm stuck in the spoiled era because the week started off with my birthday bwahahaha (evil laugh). All you fault LOVE!
Well Eulla has been a bit cranky lately. This whole week, she would wake up in the middle of the night to ask for milk. Wednesday night was the only time I didn't give in. Last night was a different story, by 2am she was squirming and kicking so Eumir told me to just give her milk instead of water because she might not have had enough dinner. Back to drawing board... Once I start to give Eulla milk in the middle of the night, it's a three night thing where I have to get her used to not having anything at all. I think Eulla might be teething again. It might be her 2nd molars. I tried feeling it at the back of her gums but she ends up biting me and Eumir would just laugh. This little girl bites hard! I'll have to find some other way to see. For now, once Eulla wakes up from her nap, we have to go to Target to buy Bernie his birthday gift for tomorrow. I hope Eulla enjoys MountAsia. I know Eumir and I will just as long as it doesn't rain.
It's also friday the 13th, one of my lucky day since I was 16 years old (I passed my driver license-behind the wheel exam, got a job, won some $$$, etc) so I better buy some LOTTO. Wish me luck!
A few hours later...
When Eulla and I got back from Target, I didn't just buy Bernard a gift but I also ended up buying Eulla her Aquadoodle. Once we got to the toy section, all Eulla can say was WOW...WoW...wOw. I had to get her something.

Dada teaching Eulla how to hold her pen corectly


posted by Eubelle at 12:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home