Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, June 18, 2007

Like Mother - like daughter :P

I can never forget how many times my Mom told me the stories me trying on her shoes when I was little. My mom told me that I broke several heels of her shoes during my toddler years up to when I was at least 10 years old. One morning, after sorting out the shoes that were in front of our front door, I saw Eulla dragging my shoes to the room. I was having a blast taking pictures of her as she pretended that she was me. She walked from the door of the room to the end of the room babbling and smiling. She even went in the walk-in closet and tried to get another pair of shoes. Oh no Dada, if she is like me...where are we going to put all her shoes!!!
(opening the door to the walk-in closet)
posted by Eubelle at 2:43 PM

2 Comments:

hahaha...guess it's really a girl thing. =P

12:42 AM  

yeah, i also saw your blog on maddie trying tita maricris's shoes. funny ha!?!

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home