Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, June 14, 2007

V-tech

We decided to open up another learning toy for Eulla. She's been wanting to learn more about the pictures she sees in the book (ABC) she has. She would get the book and give it to me so I can read it to her but she likes to flip the page before I can finish reading everything on it (impatient little girl!)
It is the Vtech Write & Learn book. It is one way for her to learn her ABC's. I don't want to rush her into things, so I usually wait till she looks like she's interested in it. She has access on a lot of her toys in her room. This time, she's the one who insisted we open this specific toy.

Labels:

posted by Eubelle at 11:57 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home