Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, July 26, 2007

A new thang :P

While waiting for Eumir to get home from work, I introduced to Eulla a new rave in town. It's been concentrating on comercials so that kids would try it and you know what, I am a sucker for those kinds of things, so I bought her a box of it while we were grocery shopping the other day. I was so excited for her to try it.

It is the Fruit Loop Cereal Straws. Instead on the conventional way of eating cereal, this new snack will have your kids enjoy as well as eat their cereal till the last grain. Here is Eulla eating her Fruit Loop Cereal Straw. By the way, it also comes in Cocoa flavor but knowing Daddy Eumir, he wouldnt permit it.

video

Eulla for some reason also started calling Eumir "Daddy" instead of Dada but she still cant say Mom, Mama, or Mommy :( I am so jealous when she yells out Daddy...what about me boohoo!!!Here is Eulla multi-tasking. Eating and Dancing at the same time. Enjoy watching her! Just click on the play button.

video

Labels: ,

posted by Eubelle at 9:10 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home