Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, July 01, 2007

To ALL the girls...SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hear ye, hear ye...since yesterday afternoon most of the clothes at ZARA is on SALE. I went to ZARA and they are having the biggest SUMMER sale!
At Century City Westfield Mall

I only had a chance to look at ZARA yesterday at Century City Mall for 5 minutes and I was able to get a black and white dress. Dresses and cute tops that were $100 are on SALE for $59.99 and some are $34.99 plus tax of course! Eulla was crying and giving Eumir a hard time outside of ZARA, so we had to go. I was so bummed out that my loving husband promised me that he will bring me to ZARA today and be able to shop longer.
Now, I just got back from Topanga Mall. I only went to ZARA. I was able to find me 3 cute dresses and 3 tops. Oh my gosh, I'm on cloud 9 right now. I couldn't stop myself until I added up everything I bought. Since I found my dress for July 7 (Jhelens debut), I had to STOP. I now have 4 dress for the occasion bwahahaha! My dress for the occasion is a surprise. Its my favorite among all the dresses I got. I am just so glad that my husband works his butt off to spoil me and Eulla rotten.

So GIRLS...better get a move on...the SALE is on for a while but small sizes are running out.

Labels:

posted by Eubelle at 4:27 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home