Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Green is the new color fashion trend

Today, we went to Fashion Square at Sherman Oaks. We went to Bloomingdales and BabyGAP only. I was not feeling so well because I had a cold. Actually, the three of us had a clod :( Eumir said that this was my rehab, to make me feel better bwahahaha!
I got some make-up from Chanel because again, its a new season and according to the sales assistant, for lipstick, it should be bright and matte (like red) etc. etc. I didnt pay too much attention because I had my mind set on just buying foundation, mascara, and lipstick.
Once I got to BabyGAP, the sales associate told me that they were having 25% off selected items. That was huge savings. I had to browse that section! She also said that green is the color fashion trend this season so, I went ahead and bought Eulla mostly greens.
I forgot the camera at the car so we didnt get to take pictures of Eulla at the playtown.
posted by Eubelle at 8:35 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home