Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, September 07, 2007

I've been tagged by Tintin

You share 8 things that your readers don't know about you. then at the end you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.

* each blogger must post these rules first.
* each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* at the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.


I dont know 8 people that blog daily but I will tag as much people as I can...

1.My family have always named me as the black sheep but now that we've all grown, that title has vanished. For some reason, I am now someone they got to know and I am now the person that the family can run to. (I guess they've finally got in the same page as I am in)

2.I was 10 years old when we left for the United States. I felt like we were leaving so many good things behind. My parents told my sisters and brother that the life in the states will be different because there will be no yayas, drivers, or maids but there were a lot of good things in stored for us. I finally adjusted to the life in the states and even planned what my life will be but right after I turned 17, my parents decided to bring us back in the Philippines for us to finish up our studies. I was devastated. I thought it was the end of the world. A whole year went by and I still thought of how I can go back to States. After that whole year, I gave in and just tried to adjust to the life in the Philippines. Then something good happened...

3.I met the love of my during my college years at Mapua Institute of Technology. Once we had a chance to talk, for some reason, we both thought...this is the person I will marry. Its odd because when we met each other during my first year in Mapua we didnt really say anything to each other. Then during my 3rd year and his graduating year, I happened to need an expert in Construction Materials subject and everyone pointed to him (this was not the only thing he was good at - he was one of the best in his graduating class in Civil Engineering). Given a chance to talk, I was blown away with his advises with life, studies, and his amusing personality. So after being together for 5 years, we got married :)

4.For some reason, there's always a big change in my life. I always have to adjust. So many things had to be considered. I left the Philippines at 2002 to plan for another life changing event. It was the saddest thing I ever had to do. I left the Philippines with a heavy heart but it had to be done. Eumir and I were together every single day from the day we got together as boyfriend/girlfriend and it was definitely a big change to be apart. I had to find work to be able to petition him. It had to be a company that I will be considered permanent in a few months time to get his papers going. I was determined to do it as fast as I can because all I had in mind was we had to be together soon. I took the first job that was offered to me.

5.I worked as an Administrative Assistant and a Receptionist. By the 3rd day of work, I was ready to leave work and go back to the Philippines. (ha! who do they think they are. After some serious thinking, they are who they are. I'm no longer the owners daughter that gives orders. Adjust-adjust-Adjust) By my 3rd month, I was happy with what I did and the papers for the fiance visa was filed. My boss gave me a bigger responsiblilty after that 3 months and I became a Payroll Coordinator. Several months went by and FINALLY, the fiance visa was APPROVED! I went back to the Philippines to bring my fiance to the United States. We got married 2 days after we arrived here.

6.After going back to work, I was offered a position as Admission Director of a skilled nursing facility in the same company. After thinking about it, I took it being afraid of what's to happen. It all worked out and got good raves on my annual review. I felt proud. But soon after my 2nd year anniversary, Eumir and I planned for me to stop work and start a family. Since then, I have not gone back to work but am very proud to have a super kulit baby girl.

7.During the time when slam books were a fad, at the part where your asked about marriage, I always wrote that I would get married at the age of 27 and so did my LOVE! shhhhh, yep he also filled in those kinds of things bwahahaha!

8.I am so blessed and very happy to have a life that I have. Through out the changes and challenges in my life, I have a lot of what I've always wanted. I have a wonderful husband who is not only a good provider but is my best friend, confidant, and much more. I have a daughter who never ceases to impress me. She is my precious little girl!

I tag...
Charmaine
Rizza
Res
Lovelyn
Gaile
Isa
posted by Eubelle at 10:18 AM

2 Comments:

Awww! What a sweet story Belle! I love it that you made it into a love story! Heehee!

8:50 PM  

love story ba hehehe.

i just realized when i read your blog...i guess when we find the right guy, we just know ha tin?
*wink*

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home