Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, October 29, 2007

Lazy days and Mondays

What can I say, its a Monday and I AM SO LAZY! Eulla and I did our usual routine in the morning. Eat breakfast, take a bath, clean up the bedroom and the living room. Right after that, Eulla watched PBS channel where she started watching Calliou, Big big world and Word World. (I had her start watching this channel because it was a learning channel)
After that, it hit me. Its near lunch time and I had not prepared Eulla's and my lunch. So, even if it is not healthy, Eulla and I went to a Mc Donalds drive thru. It was only a mile away. Of course, we took the car to get there harharhar!
Eulla was excited to open her happy meal.
She didn't know that there was a toy inside ;)
She found it!!!

Labels:

posted by Eubelle at 5:21 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home