Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Pacquiao Fight

We started our day off with a trip to Camarillo Outlet. I had an email from Saks Fifth that they're having a buy one and the 2nd one 50%off in ALL department. Who couldn't resist that! Daddy Eumir and Eulla stayed in the SUV while I went shopping at Saks. Who can blame them, I took so long making up my mind. I must have tried on 20 pairs of jeans. They had chip and pepper, seven jeans, citizens of humanity, true religion, j jeans, and so many more. I couldn't make up my mind! After over an hour I finally got my jeans!!! I went back to the SUV. My babies were already having their snacks. The three of us strolled around after. Around 5PM, we headed home.


Eulla outside Sylmar while Daddy Eumir washed the car


We went to Sylmar first to wash the SUV and the car. We were done by 7PM so we headed to Ate's house at Santa Clarita to watch the Pacquiao fight. I was so disappointed on how the judges scored the fight. Anyone that saw the fight knew Pacquiao won most of the rounds. Anyways, in the end, Pacquiao still won.

Eulla with Ate and her broken foot


Eulla screaming while watching the fight

Labels: ,

posted by Eubelle at 10:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home