Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, November 30, 2007

My new haircut

It's Friday again and since Eumir has half of this day off, Eumir and I decided to set our haircut appointment.
Eumir gets his haircut at Reflections. He has been going here for four straight years now so he is scared to try someone new. While I on the other hand has switched and gone to The Right Cut. Both places are at Panorama City. I had to drop off Eumir first then Eulla and I went to The Right Cut. Eulla was a good girl. She just sat on my lap while Anne gave me a haircut. This is the shortest I will go. After this short haircut, I will only be getting trims to grow out my hair once again. I just want every strand to be healthy. It has gone weak because of four straight years of rebonding.

Labels:

posted by Eubelle at 10:59 PM

2 Comments:

i like your cut! i've been wanting to go short. think i'll wait til my hair's 10 inches so i can donate it to locks of love. guess i'll cut it when it starts to warm up again. =P

3:47 PM  

thanks!
wow, that's how fast your hair grows?!? mine usually takes a while. by summer i'll probably have shoulder lenght.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home