Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, December 14, 2007

Fashion Square

It has been a long time since Daddy Eumir had worked a whole day on a Friday that Eulla and I felt the loneliness at home. Daddy Eumir already took his half day during Eulla's check up. I decided to just go to the mall at Fashion Square so we can visit Bloomingdales & to have Eulla play at the playtown. It's been so long since we visited this mall. The way to the parking lot was so bad, I wouldn't go back here till the road is done or only if I have to. Luckily, Eulla and I found a good parking space (near the front entrance of macy's).
Eulla played first at the playtown then we she got tired of running around, we had some Mrs. Fields cookies for our snack. Eulla took her nap on her stroller within 10 minutes of strolling around the mall. While she was asleep, I took advantage and did a little shopping. By 3PM, we went to Sylmar to visit my parents. We stayed there till 5PM then went home to meet Daddy Eumir to go to Costco and buy Eulla's milk, Pull-Ups, wipes and Eumir's favorite Dole Juice in bulk.

Labels:

posted by Eubelle at 8:21 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home