Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

United States Presidential Primary Election

It's time to vote today- super Tuesday. The last time I voted was when I was pregnant. It was the day I was gonna get induced - Nov 8, 2005. Today, I brought Eulla with me. We went to Dad & Mom's house because I still was registered to vote a few blocks away from their house at a school called El Dorado. I thought that they were gonna give me a hard time for bringing Eulla with me but the people all around us just ended up praising how cute my little girl was because she was wearing my oversized sunglasses. Of course, I was not able to take pictures because it was not allowed but Eulla and I got each a sticker after I voted.

Labels:

posted by Eubelle at 9:22 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home