Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Where it all started

It's Valentine's Day and all I can say is that this is a very special day for both me and my love. This is the day where it all began. It goes all the way back 10 years ago. The day where we both knew, it was love! I won't go into details but a decade ago, we had our CE-ENSE Day at Splash Mountain. That is where we found out that we have so many things in common and many things not much in common which compliments the both of us to make a couple be as one. I even still have the stub from that day. Can you tell Im very sentimental teeheee Sorry guys, there was no "couple" picture taken. What do you expect!?! But I leave you with a group picture ;)
That is why we decided to celebrate this year out of the comfort of our home and with our little special someone...Eulla. I'll be back to post pictures of our Valentine dinner.

Labels: ,

posted by Eubelle at 1:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home