Eulla and Eulleah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, March 07, 2008

First Time To The Theater


After taking Eulla to the park at Santa Clarita, we went to the theater at Canyon Country called Edwards Canyon Country 10. We decided to see The Spiderwick Chronicles. We've searched and searched for a movie that Eulla can enjoy as well but this is the closest thing we got to an animated show. Eulla has watched Harry Potter with us at home and she could not get her eyes off the screen so we figured, we'll see if she stays and enjoys the movie.
I have to say, Daddy Eumir and I are so proud of our little girl. Eulla not only sat through the whole 1 hour and 37 minutes of the movie, she also had fun watching it. Sure she switched from my lap to Daddy's lap several times even if she had her own seat. But that's only when she thinks that one parent cant protect her from the goblins she saw. What can I say, I guess she felt me getting a bit jumpy on parts that were alarming to me. It was so funny because I distinctively told her to cover her eyes with her hands if she got scared and she did once but ended up peaking as if she could not miss a single part of the movie. Eumir and I enjoyed seeing her enjoy the movie. We were also thrilled because this means that we can start watching movies again and take Eulla with us at the same time.

We got to the movies exactly at 4:00PM. The show started at 4:00PM as well. I ran to the booth to go in line to buy our tickets. The lady stated that I dont need to rush because we had 10 minutes till she movie started. I had Daddy and Eulla get seats for the three of us while I bought some refreshments and snacks. Luckily, there were only 3 families watching. We were able to get the best seats in the house!

credit:shabby princes heart swirls paper

It was so nice to celebrate our anniversary this way. The three of us had a blast. Since Eulla was so good at the movies, we happily brought her back to the park so she can play while the weather was still nice.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Eubelle at 11:27 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home